Fancies of 2012

In many ways, the year 2012 is the most exciting year in all my life(believe me). The year in which I have seen the fabulous and historic places around the World which I have never dreamt in wildest of wild dreams. The most successful year is going to end in style. Let me reflect and see what is profound and memorable incidents which I have seen in this fantastic year 2012.

2012
Jan 1st : I remember sending Rajesh Kannan to Ireland and I was there in Bangalore International Airport at 12.00 AM celebrating the New Year. I wished to many people and I got return many New year wishes back. Now, It seems that as I have celebrated the new year at Airport, I have seen so many countries in 2012(May be Sentiment or mere coincidence).  I clearly had so much hope in my heart to fly in 2012 year. It happened very well in style.
Jan 6th: Celebrated the 2nd year anniversary in the NTTDATA. This day we came together, we asked ourselves "How fast  did the years go?"
Feb: Went to Team outing at Kodachadri and Murudeshwara. Prepared a two-minute video clip of all the 35+ team members with Ela and Rayees as a sleepless night out before the trip. Memorable trip.
426479 294720690581264 241657728 n
March: Attended the Silence program in Isha yoga. With all the rigorous 2 months Sadhana, attended the wholeheartedly. I was much slim in those days with the moustache. Sure it was a different look altogether when compared to now.

April and May: It was challenging work in the office. Every day was filled with the hopes and anticipation about the UK travel.
June: After much wait, raised for the VISA and prepared me for the travel. Completed my family function in a hurry.
July 7th: Boarded flight from Bangalore and landed at Manchester with excitement. The experience of being in other country overwhelmed me in all aspects right from the culture to people. I was astonished to see how Britain works. I am a fan of organised approach and orderliness so liked the Britain. Even here, I don't feel whatever they are doing is right but I like the engineering which has been made right from Tube station.
August: Seen the Olympic football games at Cardiff.
527485 4400771055516 1661679686 n
August: Lake District Trip: Again this is very special and close to heart, as I have driven the car on the trip. A first time, on my own taking a hired car driving on the roads of Britain. We have finished this trip without any tickets. Thrilled to kept the car without going backwards on a narrow sloppy UK's dangerous roads with constant opposite traffic. It was really thrilling and fun to drive the car on curvy roads and in Motorways.
185191 396507080404286 1021010644 n

October: Greatest tour of my life. Euro trip. 9 days of a lifetime experience. Right from Swiss mountains to Eiffel tower of Paris.
November: Moved to Bristol. Ordered my mac book pro 13 inches. My best possession and incredibly awesome machine. I am loving it every day. It is a love affair with MacBook.
531041 10151250380146897 391615557 n

December: Wrapped up the year 2012 and welcoming the new year at London. Welcome, 2013. Best is yet to come.

IMG 3494

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back Home at Leeds

Just about my Sister on her Birthday!

How does love work in this Planet?