My Europe Trip.

Europe!
My greatest ever tour. Will it be without enthusiasm and excitement? lots and lots of those.
 
Tour includes the visit to some of the European countries like Italy, France, Germany, Belgium and Switzerland. These are the names of the countries which I had studied and heard lot about in Histories and Geographies textbooks. These subject didn't fascinate me at early childhood times. When you experience a country in the first person, it sweeps your feet on its prettiness, history, and people.
Tomorrow, we would be covering Brussels Atomium structure for a brief photo stop and entering into France. Need to cross the English channel via ferry or Euro tunnel. Let's see. Signing off Dinesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back Home at Leeds

Just about my Sister on her Birthday!

How does love work in this Planet?