An Apple a day

Today, It is a very special day for me. It is time to bite an(the) apple(Apple). I gifted myself a Macbook pro. It is not a style statement or just a show off gadget.  I am very passionate about using the best machine.


When I unbox it, I feel like a newborn baby coming out from mother's womb. Well, It is a poetic expression of unboxing. To be honest, it has an incredible level of details and excellence. I am always a Steve Job's fan. This is the way to connect with him on a very personal level. I would say he has shown the brilliant way to the world for the evolution of the personal computer.
I have no time to scribble here, as I have to spend more time with this incredible machine.
Counting my blessings,
Dinesh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back Home at Leeds

Just about my Sister on her Birthday!

How does love work in this Planet?